Creating Stress Free Living - by Marie Louise Devitt
This book will encourage and support you in developing a proactive approach to stress reduction.
Learn how to:
- Identify your stress triggers
- Address your stress before it snow balls out of control.
- Create helpful and effective stress reduction strategies and techniques.
- Gain greater personal awareness around your own ability and capacity to deal with stress.
- Identify ways to develop your awareness around your own stress.
- Gain a heightened awareness of your own individual stress triggers and appropriate techniques.
Remember: “You are the creator of your own stress free destiny.”
Available through your local bookstore’s order desk or at these online
bookstores: Amazon.com, Barnesandnoble.com,
Xlibrispublishing.co.uk or by phone at 0800-644-6988
Do you Feel:
- Stress on an ongoing basis?
- Difficulties in your relationship?
- Difficulties creating work/life balance?
- That your work performance is suffering?
Do you Seek:
- A more stress free life?
- Personal happiness?
- A sense of well-being?
- A sense of fulfilment?
- Advancement and succeed in your career?
The work we do will support you in gaining real clarity around your life and enable you to:
- Tap into what truly makes you feel happy with your life
- Deal with your life more effectively and successfully
- Reach your own personal and professional potential
I work to provide you my client with a non-judgemental yet challenging environment that enables you to gain:
- Deeper awareness;
- Greater understanding around your life and how you lead it.
This awareness and understanding enables you to make more effective and considered choices in your life.
This in turn will enable you to live a more genuine life that will create:
- An increased sense of happiness
- Reduced levels of stressed
- Increased energy levels
- Increased self awareness
- Better work performance
- Enhanced quality of life
- Increased inspiration and motivation to carve out the life you truly desire
"...the skilful feedback I got during the sessions brought such clarity to my thinking that I made two important decisions about my career quickly and confidently."
Mandy (University Lecturer)
Our Working Relationship
Our coaching relationship will be an ongoing professional relationship that will help you produce any or all of these
fulfilling results in both your personal and professional life.
My role as your coach is to collaborate with you to help you identify and address the areas of your life you would like to improve or change. I work with you to help you develop the skills and awareness that you need to live a better, happier and more fulfilling life.
We would work together to identify exactly what your blocks are, then how to overcome them. We would also look at how you can move forward with a fresher and more effective perspective of your life.
"Marie Louise she helped devise an action plan for improvement that provided REAL positive results."
Fiona Murphy, (Business Owner)
Your own Personal Coaching Program
- Will be developed around your personal needs and time available.
- Is available on a session by session basis, or on a month by month basis.
If you would like to know more or discuss your individual coaching needs please get in touch. I would more than welcome the opportunity to talk with you.
I offer a free initial consultation to explore how and if we
could work together.
Click the link below to book your free initial consultation. I look forward to hearing from you!
|CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE A LIVE CHAT SESSION
"Marie Louise came across as warm, open, friendly, non-judgmental, honest and professional and I would have no hesitation in recommending Marie Louise to other people."
Karen T., (Administrator)
Counselling: helping you address and move passed ongoing emotional issues
I provide a safe, secure and nurturing environment where
you can talk freely about your problems. I work with you collaboratively in finding ways of addressing your specific issues and moving forward with your life.
My counselling approach is integrative, which means I have a foundation of different approaches to pull from when
working with clients. My approach is flexible and adaptable to each client’s specific needs. My foundation of approaches includes the person centred approach, cognitive behavioural therapy and psychodynamic theory.
My work with clients helps them develop:
- a greater sense of inner peace,
- it facilitates their own personal growth
- The development of their own personal power.
I have worked with clients dealing with issues such as:
- Work Stress
- Relationship Difficulties
- Low Self Esteem
Please contact me if you would like to explore the possibility of counselling. I offer free initial consultations to discuss your needs. This gives you the opportunity to see if counselling would be of benefit to you.
Don’t hesitate to call, I would be more than happy to speak with you. Click the link below to book your free introductory session.
Take the next step to enhancing your life?
If you would like to arrange a free consultation to discuss your coaching or counselling needs please contact me.
- I work on a flexible basis
- I am available to provide either coaching or counselling sessions
- I can work with you from either a personal or professional perspective.
- I work with clients on either a face to face basis or over the telephone or both.
|CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE A LIVE CHAT SESSION